Singing Lessons for Artists
Artists of many disciplines can benefit from learning how to project a clear, healthy, tuned singing voice.
FILM/TELEVISION ACTORS STAGE ACTORS VOICE ACTORS MUSICIANS DANCERS
- Proper Posture & Alignment
- Relaxation, Body Engagement & Breath Support
- Sound Connection & Sound Release
- Resonance Development (Vocal Ring, Blending, Balancing Your Range)
- Growth of Pitch Range and Volume Production
- Confidence & Strength in your singing by learning healthy, reliable vocal technique
RATES FOR LESSONS IN MY STUDIO:
- $40 for a 45-minute lesson
- $50 for a 60-minute lesson
- Located in the Fairview area near VGH
- Day-time slots available
RATES FOR LESSONS At Your Location:
- $55 for a 45-minute lesson
- $65 for a 60-minute lesson
- Available for Vancouver West Side locations only
- Piano or keyboard required at your location
What TO EXPECT During Your Vocal Training:
- You'll get my professional assessment of your personal vocal needs.
- We'll set goals to help you accomplish what you want during our lessons.
- We'll work on exercises that are tailored to your voice (and you'll receive tracks to practice with at home).
- You'll be supplied with materials/repertoire and you are also welcome to bring your own.
- I have experience prepping students for auditions and singing roles in films and stage productions.
- I can help you learn to sing while playing an instrument you already know.
- You will strengthen your vocal skill-sets and build confidence with your singing voice.